North Coast Live-In Care in the Comfort of Home
90% of people over the age of 65 want to live in their home and community as long as possible, according to industry research. For some seniors, a familiar environment and friends are the main reason, while for others, it’s an emotional attachment to the place they’ve called home for so many years. Knowing there’s no place like home, Home Care Assistance of North Coast offers live-in care so seniors can continue to live at home despite changes in health, the diagnosis of an advanced condition, or a recent fall, injury, or hospitalisation.
Why Choose Home Care Assistance for 24-Hour Care?
Home Care Assistance of North Coast NSW is recognised as the leader in live-in and 24 hour care thanks to our:
- Comprehensive Care Plans – When a loved one requires around-the-clock monitoring, it can be difficult to determine how to meet care needs. Our comprehensive live-in care plans are tailored to each individual client and may include help with daily tasks ranging from meal preparation and light housekeeping to personal care assistance and transportation.
- Trusted Caregivers – Home Care Assistance Caregivers are the heart of our service and we go to great lengths to ensure the highest calibre Caregivers for your family member. Along with a thorough background, police and reference check, Caregivers undertake a recognised psychological evaluation to demonstrate attributes such as honesty and conscientiousness before they become employees of our company.
- Advanced Training Platform – To ensure our live-in Caregivers can meet the around-the-clock needs of their clients, we require training at our “Home Care Assistance University” where Caregivers continue to build on their skills and expertise with classes in effective communication, safe transferring, and nutritious meal preparation. Continuing education courses are also available to Caregivers at all times to ensure the most up-to-date knowledge in techniques for providing effective support.
- Revolutionary Care Programs – Our holistic approach to care, known as the Balanced Care Method, is implemented into each live-in care plan and focuses on promoting a healthy diet and regular exercise, as well as socialisation and feelings of calmness and purpose. We also have our revolutionary Cognitive Therapeutics Method which was designed to promote mental acuity and brain health in seniors of all cognition levels.
- Ongoing Care Management – Home care is not a one time service, it’s a long-term relationship that must be monitored and adjusted to provide maximum results. Not only do our Care Managers conduct regular quality assurance visits, they communicate with you and your loved one’s key family contacts – and with permission, other health professionals – to ensure live-in care continues to meet your loved one’s individual needs.
Interested in learning more about live-in care in North Coast NSW? Call an experienced Care Manager today at (02) 6646 3527 and request a complimentary, in-home consultation. We’re more than happy to answer questions and can help you determine if live-in care is the right choice for your loved one and your family. We look forward to hearing from you.