Revolutionary Dementia Care in North Coast, NSW
At Home Care Assistance of North Coast NSW, we aren’t just changing the way the world ages—we are revolutionising dementia care for seniors. Our senior care experts reviewed scientific research literature and developed the Cognitive Therapeutics Method after realising there was a need for specialised memory care. This in-home memory care program uses dozens of activities to target memory, attention, language, visual-spatial perception, and executive functioning to slow cognitive decline and enhance mental acuity. Other benefits of the Cognitive Therapeutics Program include:
- Building a daily routine that provides stability and purpose
- Promoting a sense of achievement and pride
- Encouraging pleasant socialisation with others
Why Choose Dementia Caregivers from Home Care Assistance?
For many families, there comes a time when a professional dementia Caregiver is needed to assist with their loved one’s complex care needs. When that time comes, North Coast families turn to Home Care Assistance. We aren’t the only choice, but there are several reasons why we are the trusted choice:
- Highly qualified and experienced Caregivers with outstanding references
- Careful evaluation prior to employment including a national criminal background check
- Comprehensive training to manage behavioral and emotional symptoms of dementia
- Ongoing education in the best senior care practices and new dementia developments
Help for Your Senior Loved One When Needed Most
Our thoughtful and dedicated Care Managers are available any time of day or night to speak with you. From answering questions to adjusting in-home care, we’re by your side every step of the way for whatever you or your elderly loved one needs. To learn more, call our office at (02) 6646 3527. We offer free in-home consultations and never require long-term commitments or contracts.