Premier Alzheimer’s Care in North Coast, NSW
The symptoms of Alzheimer’s vary greatly from person to person and uncertainty about the future can leave families unsure of how to meet a senior loved one’s care needs. Yet, creating a flexible plan for short and long-term care now can provide seniors with Alzheimer’s and their families with much needed peace of mind. If you’re not sure how to begin the planning process, reach out to Home Care Assistance of North Coast NSW and take advantage of our flexible hourly and live-in Alzheimer’s care plans and unique memory programs designed specifically for seniors living with memory loss.
Alzheimer’s Care Services Delivered in the Comfort of Home
The symptoms of Alzheimer’s and other dementia illness such as anxiety, confusion, and restlessness are not only better managed in familiar environments, but research suggests that these seniors tend to thrive when able to live in the comfort of home, surrounded by personal possessions, friends, family, and pets. Allow your loved one to age in place comfortably and safely as our trained Alzheimer’s Caregivers assist with:
- Nutritious meal preparation
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Bathing, dressing, grooming, and incontinence
- Medication reminders and prescription pick-ups
- Transportation for medical appointments and errands
Professional Alzheimer’s Caregivers North Coast Families Trust
No matter what the need, whether a last-minute emergency or a dramatic change in physical or cognitive abilities, you can trust our Alzheimer’s Caregivers to be equipped with the experience, training, and expertise to handle the situation. All of our compassionate Alzheimer’s Caregivers are:
- Trained in how to meet the needs of seniors living with cognitive impairment conditions
- Experts in our Cognitive Therapeutics Method which promotes mental acuity
- Available for 24 hour care to promote safety and minimise wandering risk
- Companions that provide stability and a sense of security for seniors with Alzheimer’s
Interested in finding out if a professional Alzheimer’s Caregiver from North Coast Home Care Assistance could benefit your loved one? Call (02) 6646 3527 and schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation with a friendly Care Manager and don’t forget to ask about our 100% satisfaction guarantee.